Saturday, 18 April 2026

One month Anniversary ❤️















On this Night, I finally dared,

took that last fragile step

and placed my heart in your hands,

calling you mine, not out of possession,

but out of choice, faith, and quiet surrender.



Days passed like soft whispers,

and somewhere in the thin air -

our first month arrived-

growing slowly, deeply,

until love stopped feeling new

and started feeling true.

Oh, how I wish we grow beyond time,

because in my belief, this is not a moment.

This is forever learning how to breathe.



We began as strangers,

two names without meaning,

two souls unaware of the future waiting ahead,

and now look at us, 

standing together in the same heartbeat,

holding something neither of us wants to lose.


My heart sinks into silence ;

when your message doesn’t arrive,

when your call delays,

as if the world forgets how to move

until you return.

Your voice notes, your random pictures,

your voice, your innocence, your presence, they linger with me long after the screen goes dark.

Who would have thought-

love would arrive this gently?




Ah! That winter evening still lives inside me;

It was cold, lonely, unsure,

the moment I first texted you,

never knowing that one reply

would set the universe on fire.

From watching your WhatsApp status,

to sending reels without reason,

from midnight texts to voice notes,

from pictures to daily updates,

from calls that close the distance

to dreams of the day our hands finally meet,

every step quietly became us..



In just a month of our Relationship,

we argued, misunderstood,

hurt each other,

and almost slipped through uncertainty’s hands,

yet we chose to stay,

to stand, to hold on-

and that choice speaks louder than perfection.

I know storms will come,

conflicts will test us,

but this bond is something;

we must guard with both hearts,

because this one month

is only the beginning of a lifetime.


And when the day comes

that I take my final breath,

I hope it carries your name,

and my last thought whispers,

we had a beautiful run.

Until then,

and even beyond this life,

I’ll find you again. ❤️



@moto_moto🧸




No comments:

Post a Comment

Therapy Session (No Appointment)

Just when things went strange, this his-tory.. Looped like luck glitched, miss-irry (Misery) kissed me, Life derailed, train wrecked vividly...