Just when things went strange, this his-tory.. Looped like luck glitched, miss-irry (Misery) kissed me, Life derailed, train wrecked vividly... Outta order, lookin’ for a change, found pennies of dignity , profanity - dropped to my knees, begging but not prayin’, just fractured insanity..
Mentally snapped, physically battered, Emotionally bankrupted, pockets full of loose trauma. Heart came in like a pawnshop, soul with a few commas, had it al with with the traumas , Sick nd tired of all these fugin dramas ...
Then something hit my radar—WHAM—crossbar concussion. Thoughts ricochet, distortion, percussion, I spit wires, guitar-string tension , Every sentence in - bends notes in, neck veins flex-in.. Fluent when furious, musical mutilation, Turn rage sheet music into frustration , i don't need no expla--nation, when i spit rhymes i hit it with some revelation, let the priest hold that funeral cadence, if i took over i be in some violation, Listen now i ain't no sinner but this temptation , killing me inside all of my variation.. you wanna see how I make this rizz? It ain’t no charm, it’s survival stitched with stitches, There's a bleed, let me lick in those with a brisk of a felling like a vamp- Pire , sucking in leaches and all these government Emp-pire , I get this feeling i Might hit that amplifier...
Mind echoes back, I argue with my reflection
Owner of my voice, tenant of my depression
World unfair? I swear it trained me, Loner by design, isolation engraved me, never threw fists, but my thoughts fight dirty sticks , brian dead , all of these illusion i beleive it's like a magic tricks.. I see things but couldn't feel like I'm in some hypersonic hypernation, illusion or like a science fic-tion ...
Never did drugs, still my brain stay thirty -Miles high, stoner-zone without spliffs just trauma fermenting, that’s chemistry, if I ever do drugs I'll do my own like a choclate pastry, mix things well so tight hit me like an estacy, im making my legacy , no rich Old friskets to keep my flow stream , building, planting, narturing my own Career -Tree..
They say Principles first, I dissect ‘em precise
Anatomy donor, scalpel to life... My girl scream pain Ahhh!!!, kidney stone tears.. it's her pain but I hold the weight, act strong, but it’s choking my in fears. So lemme Catch the stones, roll ‘em back, turn the hurt into composure.. Piece ‘em smooth, let ‘em slide like Mac with the Irish Conor, Precision in my footwork, balance of a proper boxer, Her texts ping it like a SONAR, Signalling, cutting silence feels like im in a sober, Every kiss hits clean, like breath after closure.. she got me hit like Harambe when the kid fall in that Enclosure.
I flame-throw Charizard, torch every demon, Spit venomous wizardry, curse every reason
I ain’t a magician, but abracada --- Bra -damn
Make fear disappear with a wave of my hands๐ That's double entendre - My words okay so fine , someday I'll have u in my dine.. take u out somewhere, And make u mine ...
This distance , questions existence, Our story ain't no coincidence... It was instance , persistence, sometimes i mess chance , it's Always this misfit-sense so hold in, it's okey I'll let the doubt dance -
Turn doubts into lizards, cold-blooded and fake feed ‘em truth, watch ‘em shed every scale that they fake, i don’t play women, I play with my fate, if I lose control, I lose everything straight, I don't mess and i don't catch, Feeling i give is something you never astray... I got this aura, when I blaze storming brewing they fear like I'm some sort of Asura... I walk huge like a 5ft nine dino sau-ras .. speaks like I'm a hungry villian, spitting venom searching euphoria like an explorer - but i ain't no Dora , stupidity as it been if only you see seek you might find aurora ..
If you ask me how i been, as i studied power, Obama with syllables smooth, Weaponized calm, every pause is a move... I learn it with the putin - me with the poker face, ice in the stare , let me tight my lace - I hide bodies so never think of Hurting cause i leave no trace .. When i speak I speak so low but when the Silence so loud it can suffocate air.. damn! I know that was deep.. Different ends of the spectrum, same chessboard and its piece
Same hunger for leverage, same death chord
I’m not political, I’m clinical, listen I autopsy influence, expose the incision i’m the product of nights when the ceiling talked back, When my shadow felt louder than everyone’s claps ... maniac I've been, even psychiatrist failed to cure my head. She slap me , she trap me , Locked me inside the Asylum Like a cage bird , so i hid em with a stapler, slit her throat and Hid her body under the table ..
All these pain and suffer-Ring , lord knows where I'm going , It feels like im the favorite devil toy-ing .. playing , man-handling , im praying but is he listening?
If God got voicemail, I left him a message
Said “I ain’t mad, I’m just tired of lessons”
Pain made me pen this, pen made me sane.. yeah, If I don’t write it, I might explode in my brain , So I bleed on the page till the pressure’s gone, Call it a therapy... but it hits like a bomb, BOOM!! It exploded!
Where’s my psychologist?
There she is, livin’, strugglin’, lovin’, thinkin’, blinkin’ Clingin’ to hope, sippin some of her cold drinks but wait she should be avoidin...
Coughing’, Ahem ahem!!! I told her to avoid the colds, but as old saying women and their choice ...
wait, let me rush in, but no, I gotta be patient
Layin’, wakin’, sleepwalkin’, mind racin’ through sedation..
Come quick!! treat me my councellor,
my brain jumpin - wait what's that spiral ? Spinning round -Im feeling sleepy nausea, what are u reading ?
A scriptures from bible ? Man im feeling viral , hit that spine viral - Idk what I'm saying but my mind ain't normal it's like I'm fighting but i ain't no wrestler , im a lover , fighter and a hustler , trying to be a best seller, writing got my mind spin like a propeller, Spinning upside down , sling shot in throw in - I think I've reached peninsular..
Where am I?
Wait, who’s that? Your roomie?
Green with envy, smooth like a cucumber
Yeah, I’m mean when I’m manic... I ain't no drunk, it's the love that feels like I'm walking backwards , need treatment, meant to be a man.. but Turned luna—tick the word like an MCQ, how was ur test? Don't worry you Still sharp, i trust your freaking IQ.
So All hell lose control , imma kill these people like a retard , Imma restart, quick start , hit my old spark ... I'll come back even if i have to tear apart , all of them galaxies, I'll shoot em like a rocket id i press start .. so come up here and make me a fresh starch...
As I need a councellor , please heal my Bleedin heart, counsel me lady or do i need an appointment my sweetheart , Wait lemme pull up this guard, lemme kiss you ummmahhh, heres my regard,
Okey! I'll behave - Let me sit here patiently and wait till you do ur part.... I'll hold you, kiss you, Hug you, cuddle u, We make love in ur office , While others wait, screw them all people, baby screw them all, im the one and only you threating me well , so let no one else enter our tale ... So come and blaze me, destroy me , heal me, Tear me, fix me ..kiss me , Love me ,
Im getting romantic now - let me take off my cloths ..
Peeep! peeep !!! Ah sheet! I woke up , what happened ???
I guess it was all just a Dream!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment