For I Am a Poet
When the world falls silent
and the night leans close to listen,
I walk alone down a quiet lane,
pen in hand, heart wide open.
That is where I find myself,
between thoughts and feelings,
between what I am
and what I dream of becoming.
Come, walk with me.
Let us paint the world together,
not with colors stolen from the sky,
but with patience, belief, and love.
For i am only a poet-
all I truly know is how to write,
yet in my eyes, everything is beautiful,
because you exist in it.
You are my left when I lose direction,
my right when the road trembles beneath me.
Guide me softly, love,
perhaps I am blind,
not in sight,
but in knowing how precious you truly are.
Still, I trust your voice more than my vision,
your presence more than my certainty.
My dear love, my dearest girl,
I know I do not carry
golden promises or shining gifts.
I do not yet have
all the things the world says I should.
But what I have,
I give without fear,
a heart that stays,
a soul that waits,
and love that does not fade with time.
Someday, my pen will rest on a table of its own,
and the words I write
will finally speak my name aloud.
Someday, I will shine!
not because the world applauds me,
but because you believed
when there was nothing to see.
Until then,
let me be your shadow,
quiet, constant, never leaving your side.
Let me be your halo,
protecting you in ways you may never notice,
loving you even in silence.
I will stand behind you in storms
and beside you in peace.
Believe in me,
not because I am perfect,
but because I am trying—
every day, every breath,
to become worthy of you.
Hold my hand and walk with me through time,
through wrinkles, laughter, tears, and years.
Grow old with me,
let our hair turn silver
and our memories turn sacred.
Let our love be slow, deep, and unbreakable,
like ink that never fades from the page.
The best is not behind us,
it is waiting ahead,
patient as love,
certain as destiny.
For I am a poet,
and you -
you are the poem
I will spend my lifetime writing.
___________________X___________X_____________
To a beautiful flowerπ» Tolivi Y Zhimomi
"She dresses like any other girl, I swear to God:
yet she and her dress, a flower in a vase,
simple, rare, and impossibly beautiful."
@Alen_Yimchunger
14:04:2026
#Baby? I've never asked nud*s to anyone...
im not that guy π I will never ask ♥️
Don't get me wrong ! π―
All i need is your beautiful picture ♥️π» That's all . I love you babe π ummmahh ♥️


No comments:
Post a Comment